Prayers for a Precious Couple, Mr. and Mrs. Landon Jones


Check out the dog tags- what a great shot! That alone makes me want to date someone in the military!

I had the privilege of working with Tracy and Landon and their wonderful, close-knit families in March. I love this wedding because it is another Melissa wedding, and they are such a fun group of people to work with- always great seeing those familiar faces! Also, Tracy and Landon's story is touching because Landon is in the Army and will be leaving for Afghanistan in May- he will be there for at least a year. So, please take a moment as you read this and any time you are reminded of these sweet faces to remember Landon, as well as his new wife, Tracy, and their families. Knowing what was approaching just a little over a month from their wedding date, made this day and couple all the more special; I know each guest was touched by their devotion to one another. Thank you, Landon and Tracy for allowing me to be a part of such a special day and time! And, Landon, we pray for your safe return to your hot new wife!!!

This is such an intimate and romantic chapel in the historic area of Frisco! It only holds around 100 guests, so Tracy and Landon had a smaller ceremony and then a BIG OLE' reception at Rock Creek Ranch! I think everyone in Melissa was there!



Check out Tracy's Pink Converse- love it!

Rock Creek Ranch let us use all their pillar candles and hurricanes- I busted these out ALL over the place! Free candlelight!

I love these moments! Tracy and Landon smiled ALL night!

This cake was freaking DELICIOUS!!! I have to admit that I had three slices- they had carrot, red velvet, chocolate, white with all kinds of yummy fillings- everyone kept coming back for more (including their wedding coordinator- I swear I do more than just eat cake!)! Great new cake connection -Tasteful Design!


How can you pass up this photo??!! Tracy's parents- they were so much fun and so easy!!! I miss them! I think any parent of a bride (or groom, even) can relate to this feeling! BUT!!! It's TOTALLY worth it, right?!?
Vendors:
Lebanon Baptist Church, Frisco

No comments:

Post a Comment