What would I do without these girls???

I have three girls (I call them girls, but they are obviously grown, accomplished women!) who assist me with weddings on the weekends. They are too talented, gorgeous, and sweet not to spotlight on my award-winning (whatever :)) blog!

What is great about EACH of these girls is that I did (and will be doing in July!) their weddings. We connected so well during the planning that we remained close- they had a passion and appreciation for weddings and the crazy emotions that come with it. We are a perfect balance with one another!

Meet the Blessed Unions Crew!
MISS COLETTE!





I did Colette's sister's wedding several years ago- Debra and Robert are an INCREDIBLE couple. I became close with the ENTIRE Granberry Family, and now Miss Colette is all grown up! She used to help me when she was in from Baylor, but she recently graduated and is back in Dallas. She helps me out during the week too. We are in the process of planning her AMAZING and I mean AMAZING wedding this July. CANNOT WAIT! Colette also keeps my blog looking fun and hip- she is priceless!


ROXIE, "PREGO"



I did Roxie and Adam's wedding several years ago too- we had an instant connection. Roxie is a huge help on the weekends and is a natural at coordination and organization. So professional- so genuine- I just can't say enough good things about her. Well, I can add that she has EXQUISITE taste- her wedding was the perfect fall wedding. Check it out!

Oh! I forgot to mention that Roxie is pregnant with her first baby, a little boy- too sweet! And due this summer! Man- Colette is getting married- Roxie is having babies- what am I going to do!?!








What a great family!!! Great couple!

MISS SYDNEY (MISS MELISSA!)

This is my little Aggie Girl who knows EVERYONE!!! Sydney and Joe will be married five years this July. We had such a wonderful time planning her wedding, and since then, she has hooked me up with all of Melissa. Sydney and Joe are like Coach Taylor and Ms. Taylor from Friday Night Lights- I love them! I love doing weddings with Sydney because she always keeps me laughing!

They had a huge wedding because they are so darn likable- some photos are on my website. They got married so long ago that I can't find their wedding pics, but I am going to dig some up! They are precious!!!


I had to steal this photo off her facebook page! If you watch Friday Night Lights- this IS the Taylor Family (minus a baby and 16 year old!)

Last BUT NOT LEAST, My little sister, KATHRYN!

Who better to have as an assistant than my little sister? I can totally boss her around and not feel bad about it! I was so blessed to be so involved in the planning of her and JP's wedding about a year and a half ago. Their pics are on my older posts! She's REAL Purty and takes good care of me!


No comments:

Post a Comment