Too Pretty to Eat (but I did!)

I love walking into a reception and seeing one of the main centerpieces- The Bride's Cake! So beautifully crafted and designed by incredible bakers- it is truly a God-given talent- I never fail to be impressed, and I always love the way the cake (whether it be the bride's or groom's) reflects the couple's personalities and style! Enjoy! I wish I could display how delicious they were!

Miss Morgan's Cake, Candy Haven in Denton

Elaine's Cake, Elena's Cakes

Greg's Groom's Cake, Fancy Cakes by Lauren

Missy's gorgeous shimmering cake, Fancy Cakes by Lauren

Adam's Groom's Cake, Fancy Cakes by Lauren



I have always loved Roxie's Cake by Frosted Art- I think the custom monogrammed runner has something to do with it!

Miss Liz's shimmering Winter Wonderland Cake, Fancy Cakes by Lauren
Dyan's December Cake, Fancy Cakes by Lauren
The lighting by Lite Dallas really showcased it!

Miss Cris' Cake, Fancy Cakes by Lauren



Missy's gift to her groom was a Red Chevy Pick up- we took the picture into Le Gateau and Jace completely recreated it- amazing!
Missy's Bride's Cake, Le Gateau

Matt- he is a rock star and deserved a rock star cake! Frosted Art


Miss Margaret- LOVE her, LOVE her cake! Frosted Art

INCREDIBLE! Frosted Art
Laura's cake fit perfectly with their Italian "theme," Frosted Art


Miss Ashley- she never really had a certain "color" for her wedding, so it was perfect that she chose an ice blue cake- I love it! Le Gateau

Jonathan was the perfect blend of cool and scholarly- I think his cake shows that! Precious couple! Le Gateau

Kristin's cake was so delicious! Cake Carousel

Miss Annie- sweet and pink! Too bad our baker moved to California after making this cake :) Cakes by Allison- I miss her!

I don't think I have to say anything! The cigar roller outside was the perfect fit with Jake's groom's cake, Dallas Affaires

Natalia's cake- Truly stunning- a classic! Dallas Affaires

No comments:

Post a Comment