OOO-LA-LA!



When I do not have a wedding, I have the privilege of being hired by Stacey Murdoch of The Wildflower to assist with the finishing touches of her events. I love this opportunity because I get to indulge another side of my job that I don't get to do as often as I would like. I have learned so much by watching Stacey and truly admire the uniqueness, talent, and incredible personal detail that she puts into EACH event and wedding- no matter how big or small.

This gorgeous reception was at The Crescent before its remodel. I thought it was gorgeous and is a beautiful demonstration of colors and special touches- from the floral cake base, to the acrylic boxes used for treats, to the chic lounge furniture in such a classic venue, and a stunningly candlelit foyer inviting guests into the ballroom.

Shout out to The Crescent, Gloss Luxury Rentals, BBJ Linen, and Lite Dallas!

No comments:

Post a Comment