Girls' Weekend!!! Celebrating the premier of "Sex and The City: The Movie!"

Even though this isn't a wedding, I had to put in on my blog! My girlfriends and I (like many!) are huge "Sex and The City" followers. SO! I sent my husband and little girl away for the weekend and ten of my closest friends (and my little sister!) cheered in The movie, "Sex and The City" at my home with plenty of cosmos and candy. We had a great time and got through 12 episodes (these were carefully selected, of course!) with plenty of INSIGHTFUL commentary (especially after multiple cocktails!)! After two days of freshening up on our "Sex and the City" trivia, we totally annoyed Tinseltown as we trotted in our cutest pink outfits and watched the movie together on opening night!
I think this party is the whole reason they are coming out with a second movie, don't you!?!






What's a "Sex and the City" party without cosmos?

In honor of Carrie Bradshaw, each of the girls got attacked with a gorgeous and goddy silk flower when they came in!







Even prego came and partied with us!


My best friend, Amber, flew in from Indianapolis- this was BIG TIME :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment