Morgan and Coby AGAIN!

If you follow my blog and facebook, you know I love this couple and you know how much they mean to me! The best part is that they only live 10 minutes away from me! I received their video highlight from Soulbox Productions recently and wanted to share it. Their ceremony was in the gorgeous Faith Chapel at Prestonwood and Stacey Murdoch with The Wildflower transformed Gleneagles Country Club with candlelight and crystals! I don't have to tell you how happy this couple is and how much they love each other- this highlight says it all!


Morgan & Coby's Wedding Highlight from Soulbox Productions on Vimeo.

This video (along with the one below) are great examples of why you should find money in your budget for lighting! Lite Dallas provided the lighting and entertainment for Morgan and Coby's reception- thank you, Ryan and Adam!

No comments:

Post a Comment