Kathryn & JP


I will try to keep this one as brief as possible, but it will be very difficult for me because this is my little sister!  I don’t need to explain why this wedding was so special (I LOVE my little sis, we all LOVE JP and his fam, my little girl was the flower girl, my closest vendors delivered beyond what we could have imagined, the night was so intimate and special, Kat and JP are an INCREDIBLE couple, blah, blah…), but I do want to note one reason that being a part of this special weekend and evening was helpful to me as a wedding coordinator: I was truly reminded of all the crazy nerves and emotions that are involved in the actual wedding and planning.  Of course, I know this with every wedding I work, but going through those emotions again and first-hand was needed! 

We were working on a limited budget, but I think this looks like a high end wedding- I know I’m biased, but I still think it’s true!  Stacey Murdoch of The Wildflower created the most beautiful mantel piece, and the personal flowers and centerpieces were so lovely and so “Kathryn.”  The candlelight was beautiful- Kat’s gown was so perfect- their personalized aisle runner- favors made by the mothers- the most fitting setting for Kathryn (a girl who so appreciates history) and JP (working on his Master’s in Architecture), The Historic YWCA of Fort Worth- I could go on and on, so I am going to stop!  Of course, I must send a “shout out” to Sil Azevedo for these images- I feel like I am reliving the night- he couldn’t have captured it any better!!!   











No comments:

Post a Comment